WTF first, meme second:
So just now I happened to get an image, searching in flickr for ‘stackable’, from WeiMing Electronic Co., Ltd. I only clicked because I was curious who was doing that furniture in SL and as it turned out- RL imitates SL. Huh!
And now, yet another Monday Meme from Strawberry Singh.
Monday Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your blog post, delete my answers and input your own. Remember to leave your link in this meme’s comments so we can all come by, read your answers and secretly judge you.
- Which was the last sim you visited? (Other than your home) Aurora Vale
- Does your avatar look like the real you? I’d say no, but my RL mother thinks he does, so…
- Do you wear underwear/panties underneath your clothing when out and about on the grid? Really, only when wearing a system-cloth T-shirt.
- If you won a million linden dollars, what would be the first thing you buy inworld? A sim, then, there would come the landscaping. Oh yes. The landscaping.
Some of that landscaping would likely come from Heart Garden Centre, whose sim I visited earlier today, to windowshop with a friend.
- Have you ever bought something in SL and then realized afterwards that you had already owned it from before? Once or twice- not terribly often. I did it for about L$500 early on in my SL, and the creator who I’d paid twice was regretful and polite about not refunding the money, so I got in the habit of checking my inventory for objects named whatever I’m about to click ‘OK’ on paying for.
- Have you ever done anything in Second Life that would be considered illegal in real life? Hmmm… yes, I think that I have.
- If you could go out on a date with any other avatar, who would it be? I really have no idea- I’ve gotten over the concept of asking other avatars out on dates.
- Who, in your opinion, was the greatest avatar to ever slive? Hmmm… Torley Linden seems an awfully pat answer.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done inworld? Most recent was buying a demo of a clothing item ’cause the designer had promised to give me a copy if I did a review of the demo (!!), and at the same time I bought it, the designer had sent me a copy of the actual item. Which I then opened… and proceeded to act like a total newb about the way that things worked because the actual item had a bunch of options the demo didn’t. All because I didn’t pay attention to the upper-right corner of my screen, and I even got CRANKY with the poor designer over how what she said and what I saw were different things. *facepalm*
- If your avatar had a mind of its own, what do you think it would say to you? ‘I don’t want the world: I just want your half.’ – ‘Ana Ng‘, They Might Be Giants